HTML5, Native and Hybrid are the three major app types. But which to choose? This is a big headache for most of the app aspirants. If you are one of them, you can easily come out of that by choosing the best mobile app development company in los angeles as they are internationally recognized for helping business owners taking a right app decision. I am here to explain the pros and cons of each method so that you can choose the best method which suits your app.
Native apps are developed for one platform which can take full advantage of all device features. It provides the best user experience. Keep in mind that all popular apps are native apps.When a user open native app they might get attracted because these apps are faster, follow certain standard of using and more responsive with the API.Native apps’ look and feel is consistent.
Some factors that you need to know about native app development. Let us see what the factors are…
Pros of Native App
· Multi touch features like double tap and pinch-spreadare possible
· The utilization of built-in components like camera, geo-location, and address book arepossible in native app development.
Cons of Native App
· The major issue with the native app is the hardness in developing the app. To get face this, you have to have an experienced, professional and highly skilled team, most importantly having confidence in the team of developers.
· The cost of recruiting the experts is anotherbig headache. In fact the cost of HTML5 app development is half of a standard Native app. Most importantly, as said the process is time consuming with often technical setbacks and ambushing hurdles. Those on a tight budget or deadline should consider this as a deciding factor.
Native app meets all your expectations, but you have to cope with unavoidable time consumption and price tag.
Pros of HTML5 app development
· The HTML5 technology is a stem of root HTML. HTML5 apps are web based where it can be opened through a mobile browser. Developing an app using HTML5 is very easy. Developers who have knowledge of web based technologiesfeel easy to develop an app for the mobile. This technology is cheaper and quicker to develop.
· HTML is “Write once runs anywhere” methodology. It means the code is reusable across any mobile device which reduces the development cost. Maintenance is easy compared to native. If you reuse the code, it’s easy for testing and to fix bugs. HTML is popular for web based application. It is also proved for mobile apps.
Cons of HTML5 App Development
· It is not possible to develop a highly attractive app if you opt web app. And it is also not very much user-friendly as native apps.
By cleverly copingwith UX/UI framework, the major obstacles associated with web appscan be faced.
Hybrid app is the combination of Web application and Native app elements. It is built with HTML elements and some native features. One of the best alternativesfor the above two is Hybrid, but it is complicated.Aclever team is more important to create such a complicated app. But, if it’s done, it is difficult to tell the difference between Native and Hybrid apps.
Want to develop HTML5, Native or Hybrid app?
If yes, you will get what you desire. We at FuGenX Technologies, a premiere mobile app development company in los angeles, develop mobile app how you want it in native, HTML5, and hybrid platforms. We have delivered 400+ web apps and 500+ apps and games on iOS, Android, BB, Windows platforms.
Please reach us at fugenx.com for world-class mobile app development services.